Monday, December 28, 2009

Welcome to "The Smile Cards Project" Blog!

Welcome to my blog. Did you end up here because you got a smile card? If so, thanks for doing whatever you did that caused a smile! Please leave a comment about who you are, where you are from and what you did to receive a card!

"The Smile Cards Project" is my own personal endeavor to make the world a happier place one act of kindness at a time. It is theorized that when you look for good things, you see more of them. One kind act done for a person may encourage them to do a kind act for another person, and hopefully the chain will continue.

In this blog I hope to document the cards I have given away, what the circumstances were when giving them away and people's reactions to getting them!

I really look forward to reading your "Smile Card" experiences!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment