Friday, January 1, 2010

A Few More

The craziness of the holidays and some yucky weather has greatly hampered my card giving this week! However I did leave one for a nice cashier who I see a lot at a local store. She always remembers my daughter (high marks in my book!), talks to her and calls her "the pretty baby". I also left one in the bank drive through gizmo for a teller who came over and said hello and asked how I was. I was already being helped but I found it so refreshing because usually I find that there is an assigned window teller and the others don't even look at the drive through. I really appreciate speedy drive throughs these days carting a baby around! It wasn't too bad when she was in her carrier car seat, but now that she is in a "big girl seat" not having to keep unbuckling and rebuckling is way up high on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment